Q & A
WHAT is the definition of "red line" on Indonesia customs clearance process?
Red Line, is the process of care and supervision of imported goods by physical inspection and document research conducted prior to the issuance of Letter of Approval Expenditures (SPPB) by Indonesia Customs.
WHO is going to decide whether the import shipment categorized as red/yellow/green line?
Indonesia's Customs Department.
WHY custom categorized a shipment as "red line"?
There is some criterias:
- Importers new;
- Importers are included in the high risk category (high risk importers);
- Temporary import of goods;
- Goods Petroleum Operations (BOP) class II;
- Goods re-imported;
- Subject to random inspection;
- Certain imported goods are set by the Government;
- Imported goods are included in the high-risk commodities and / or come from high-risk countries.
WHEN the goods will be release if categorized as "red line"?
Normally around 7 until 14 working days after the goods arrived with SeaconLogistik Team assist.
HOW to contact us?
You can contact us through our website; call our client care department in (+62-21) 666 73 771; or send you queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE are you located?
Seacon Logistik's headquartered in Jakarta, and our branches is in Surabaya and Semarang.